Prince George, BC is for those who want to work hard and sometimes play hard.
Lomak is based in Prince George, British Columbia and for those who are not familiar with our community we are centrally located to a number of major centres including Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
Often called BC’s northern capital, Prince George is home to over 80,000 but as we are the major hub community for northern BC, we service almost 300,000. Prince George is a community that has everything from shopping, entertainment, arts, urban living, sports and a connection to our vast outdoor opportunities.
Here are the top 10 reasons to think of Prince George as a place to make roots in.
For more information on Prince George and our region we encourage you to visit:
- Prince George is among the front-running cities in job creation
- Prince George offers low cost of living
- Buying or building your dream home is a realistic goal here
- Prince George is centrally located
- We’re urban, but we’re also rural
- You won’t spend your free time stuck in traffic
- We’re the region’s centre for healthcare
- We have top notch education facilities
- There is always something happening for sports and entertainment
- We have four seasons but we also boast that we have more sunshine than most other communities in BC – average of 1900 hours of sunshine per year
Credit: Top 10 from: www.moveupprincegeorge.ca
A community with a lifestyle is only as strong as your ability to take advantage of it. Lomak gives you the true ability to have a life/work balance. Being home every night/day with your family and friends. A place you can enjoy and grow with, while earning a solid income and a rewarding career.