Button Top Operator – Carrot River
Lomak Bulk Carriers CorpBirch Road Carrot River Saskatchewan
Lomak is a bulk transportation company of residual fibre and log hauling. In addition to transportation, Lomak, in conjunction with Edgewood Forest Products, will be operating a log sort yard in the Bainbridge area, where we load, unload, and stack logs.
Working in Northern BC and now Saskatchewan, Lomak is a company that is progressive, very safety driven and family oriented. We are currently recruiting a Button Top Operator to join our team in Carrot River, SK.
Successful candidates must be motivated and have an excellent safe work record. Lomak offers a stable work environment with long term service contracts. Lomak conducts pre-employment medical and drug tests.
- Consistently maintain and demonstrate a high regard for personal safety, the safety of others, as well as the safety of company assets
- Follow safe work practices and procedures
- Always keep equipment clean & tidy
- Able to work under pressure and with tight timelines
- Perform daily pre & post trip inspections, completed on a tablet
- Assist fellow crew members wherever required to complete the job
- Operate equipment to load, unload, and stack logs
- Maintain the wrap & de-wrap station
- Perform regular maintenance including fluid top ups, re-fueling, & greasing units
- Must have at least 1 year of experience operating this equipment
- Be safety orientated, self-motivated and work well with others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- This will be camp work
- Competitive compensation rate
- Paid wait-time
- RRSP contribution for every hour worked
- Pension options
- Excellent benefits package including dental, pharmaceutical, vision, orthodontic, paramedical and more
- Multiple employee incentive programs
- Regular equipment replacement and servicing
- Annual work-wear allowance, lifestyle allowance & health care spending account
- Shift schedule is Monday to Friday
- Potential for camp work
About The Company
Lomak Bulk Carriers Corp
Carrot River Saskatchewan S0E 0L0 CA
Lomak Bulk Carriers is a fibre based trucking, or hauling, company in Carrot River and northern Saskatchewan. We haul residual fibre as well as whole logs for the forest industry.
Our Lomak story started over 40 years ago (1977) during a time when our region was one of the largest forest based industries in the world. We’re a company with deep roots throughout northern BC with local ownership and a solid history of servicing the forestry, mining and other industries in our area.
LocationBirch Road Carrot River Saskatchewan
Wage$34 - $34 Hourly
Hours50 Hours Per Week
Start DateApril 28, 2023
Closing DateDecember 31, 2023
Posted10 months ago
Apply For This Job
The current job posting is not available in your area.